differential pressure monitoring system
Alarm system - exclusive
differential pressure monitoring system is used where pressure can have significatnt impact on apparatus. It is applied in range of fields such as clean rooms, research labs, movie theatures, HVAC industry and ventilation systems.
- Photohelic pressure alarm and interrupt alert system displays a visual alarm indicating a pressure failure has occurred that requires chamber decontamination.
- Settable high and low pressure alarms
- Power outage alarm
- Forces manual acknowledgement
- Double transfer door open
- Main chamber door opened
- Also alerts
- Pre filter change needed
- Clogged HEPA
- Air Pressure vs. Air Flow Alarming